Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Finishing Line - with Sebastian Vettel

As a 27-time Grand Prix winner, Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel is no stranger to crossing the finishing line in first position. As such, we thought it would be more than appropriate for the 25-year-old triple world champion to be one of the first drivers to take our new ‘Finishing Line’ questionnaire, designed to provide an alternative insight into the minds of today’s Formula One stars…

The sportsperson I most admire is…
Sebastian Vettel:
Michael Schumacher, as I know him best. It could also be Michael Jordan, but I have never met him so I’ll stick to what I know.

The best actor in the world is…
SV:
John Travolta.

The most memorable overtaking move of my career was…
SV:
Many - some from way back, some quite recently…

My favourite song of all time is…
SV:
It depends on the mood. If I really have to pick one, Back In Black.

The best thing about the off-season is…
SV:
Being home.

The worst haircut I ever got was…
SV:
My short hairdo at the beginning of 2007!

The last time I lost my temper was…
SV:
I lose my temper over small things - but calm down again very fast. A well-tempered personality…

My first pet was…
SV:
The family dog - a Dalmatian by the name of Floyd.

My most treasured possession is…
SV:
My memory.

The funniest person I know is…
SV:
In terms of humour, Bernie Ecclestone.

My favourite drink is…
SV:
Red Bull and apple spritzer.

You would never catch me wearing…
SV:
Nothing.

The best excuse to give your team boss after crashing the car is…
SV:
I am always honest - even to my disadvantage…

The last time I lost something was…
SV:
I ‘almost’ lose things - recently I thought I’d lost my wallet, but hadn’t. Even more recently I thought I’d lost my passport, but hadn’t…

My favourite holiday destination is…
SV:
Home.

My favourite time of the day is…
SV:
Morning.

The strangest rumour I’ve ever read about myself is…
SV:
That I had bought an Alp in Austria. And that I had signed for Ferrari.

The best present I’ve been given by a fan is…
SV:
A drawing - of me and my car - from a fan at this year’s Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne.

The best cure for a hangover is…
SV:
Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment